Whether it’s straightforward product shots that you require, or more creative brand photography, you can be certain that our photography will remain consistent with your brand, while adding to its value.
Every brand, no matter their industry or background, should use visuals in their brand story, as we all typically find it easier to understand something when it comes complete with helpful pictures.
Some examples of the types of photography we offer are listed below:
- Corporate headshots
- Whether for your Linkedin profile or the ‘Meet The Team’ page on your website, a professional headshot can help to give a great first impression.
- Personal branding photo collection
- Photographs help to translate your brand’s personality into something more recognisable for your audience – So, after your fonts, logos, and other design elements are in place, professional brand photography brings it all together
- When it comes to making your products shine, a studio shoot can really help capture the finer details. Without having to face the elements of being outside or on-location, we can manipulate the setting to show your products in the best light
- Real estate
- If you are selling a property or offering a rental holiday cottage, we can make it appear cosy, spacious or modern depending on the USP
- Whether a party or a concert, event photographs can perfectly capture a special day
Take a look at some examples of our work:
Video and Animation
Short films help your audience engage with the story of your business. They are a great way to celebrate what makes you unique, and turn new and existing customers into brand-loving ambassadors.
Promotional Videos / Brand Films
A brand film has the potential to increase your customer purchasing, brand awareness and engage your audience on a deeper level than traditional marketing. It can be an especially great tool to reach younger audiences, as it is shareable on social media and can be picked up by word of mouth. Brand films are like a short movie, and who doesn’t love movies?
Vision is our most dominant sense, and the vast majority of people are visual learners. Animated explainer videos can bring concepts to life in a way that text or live videos can’t.
Whiteboard animations are very effective in explaining step-by-step processes in a fun and simple way, grabbing your customer’s attention. They can have a better understanding of your products and services in just a few minutes!
Take a look below at some of the films we've created
Whether you need a simple logo or a full rebrand, we can offer you a personalised service, so you don’t have to deal with (or pay for) a big agency team. We consider every aspect of a brand’s visual language, including the logo, typeface, colour palette and photography.
After a design brief and consultation, we will create 3 concepts for you to review. Based on your feedback, we will then produce 3 final options for you to choose from. You will receive high res image files and a set of guidelines to make sure that you are always on brand.
Some examples of promotional materials we can create for you are:
Price lists or handouts
Corporate PowerPoint template designs
Professional white paper or proposal layouts
Set of fun social media graphics or templates
Printing is charged at cost.
Our team has experience of creating clean, user-friendly, brochure-style websites for a variety of different industries. The service includes:
A design brief and consultation with you to understand your intentions and vision
5 website pages
Ability to take bookings and payments
Specialist SEO add-on available
Hosting and domain registration charged at cost